Here’s a picture of my family and I from our yummy dinner last week! I’ve been having fun using one of the 10 crock pots we received for our wedding 6 years ago! LOL!
Radiant Recipe: Easy Turkey Chili
Adapted from: www.Food.com
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped chilies, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder, to taste
- Cook turkey and onion in a medium fry pan over medium high heat, scramble fry until no longer pink.
- Drain off fat and transfer cooked meat and onion to crock pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on high 6 to 8 hours.
Bless and enjoy with loved ones!
If you like this recipe, how about 49 more?
Grab a copy of my 50 Super Slimming Recipes E-book!
Here’s the link: