By Amanda Moxley
Did you know that the magnetic field of your heart is 5,000 times stronger than the brain’s magnetic field? I learned this last week at a seminar with Gregg Braden- a scientist who links spirituality with science in a fascinating way.
If you are like most of us, you are in your head WAY too much! My coach’s challenge for you from today forward is to begin living in your heart rather than your head.
Here are some tips to get you started:
1) Do only what FEELS good.
2) Get quiet, close your eyes, relax, breathe and focus on something you are grateful for, appreciate or care about for 3 minutes, multiple times a day.
3) Break up with your ego. Stop comparing, criticizing, blaming, feeling guilty, “shoulding” on yourself, worrying, doubting and living in fear.
4) Focus on what you are truly committed to creating. Visualize it, sense it, allow it to come to you while taking the necessary steps to manifest what you are committed to.
5) Continuously get out of your own way, stay in service in passion to your heart’s desires.
6) Forgive and let go.
7) Breathe and be in the present moment.
We are at a very exciting time in the history of the world. You have two choices in every given moment: to choose fear (false evidence appearing real) or to choose LOVE.
What do you choose? Let’s all live in love in our hearts! Remember that your heart’s magnetic field is 5,000 times stronger than your brain! The heart is the first organ to develop in a human body. Your heart is powerful beyond measure so please USE it! It all starts with you!
Love and Radiance,