With the start of a NEW YEAR, I wanted to share with you how you can identify, clarify and claim your SOUL money goal. Have you noticed that some of your money goals have NOT manifested for you? Well, perhaps that is because those old goals were EGO goals not SOUL money goals.
I have discovered along the way that money likes to have a container and it likes to feel like it’s on purpose. I recommend having a SOUL MONEY goal as opposed to an ego goal.
Are you ready to be claimed, loved and adored by money?
Here’s my trick for discovering your SOUL MONEY goal.
Step 1. What is the cost of your monthly outflows for both your personal and business?
Multipy that number by 12 months to get your outflows for that year: $________
Here’s a helpful hint: please do not shrink or play small with your numbers. Be honest with your number and give yourself some breathing room. We’re all about expansion not contraction here. If your number is “big” that’s a good sign that you are ready for a BIG life.
Step 2: Write out everything that you desire this year. If you really could be, do and have anything this year what would that be?
Here are some examples. Think about the year ahead of you and everything that you would like to accomplish.
- Up-leveled lingerie
- New shoes
- New dresses, clothes, makeup, jewelry
- Sports gear
- Car, transportation
- Fun short trips or a long trip
- Short weekend trips
- Events you want to attend
- Support you want to hire for your home and personal life
- Support you want to hire for your business and professional development (coach, coaching programs, assistants, copy writer, photographer, graphic designer. Image stylist, social media experts, videographer media etc)
- New technology- like a computer or a camera
- New home, house furnishings
- A big event such as a wedding, a child, a new home, your own workshop or event
- 3 month adventure in Hawaii
- Savings for financial freedom accounts
- Savings for your children
- Self-care: massages, hair, facials, pedicures, retreats
- Keep going….
Step 3: Now that you have your list…
Write a number representing how much money (energetic exchange) each desire will cost. You may have to do some fun and significant research to find out how much all of your desires will be. Look online or go out and GO window shopping!
Step 4: Uncover your SOUL MONEY goal.
Total up your desires number: $______________
Plus your yearly total biz and personal number: $______________
This SOUL MONEY Goal is your money goal for the next 12 months.
My 2013 SOUL MONEY Goal is: $___________________
Next week, I’ll share with you how you can actually create your plan of action for claiming this SOUL money goal. Until then, get your calculator out, dream, visualize and identify your 2013 SOUL MONEY goal.
Talk to you next week!
You can totally do this but if you know you can’t do it alone, join us in the POP program.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Amanda Moxley, Body and Soul Coach, publishes the energizing and inspiring “Breath of Fresh Air E-Zine” every Thursday for healthy people everywhere. If you are ready to discover your perfect body in a way you’ve never learned how to before, get your FREE articles, tips, tools and recipes at: www.AmandaMoxley.com
Click here www.AmandaMoxley.com