Five Tips for Beating the Halloween Feeding Frenzy
1. Replace poor quality candy and sugar with high quality versions, such as panda licorice, sesame sticks, Lara bars, Nectar bars, 75% organic dark chocolate, ginger chews and organic fruit – all available at your local health food store.
2. Have a constant tap of sweet vegetables at your fingertips such as yams, sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, onions, pumpkin and squash. Slice vegetables into the same thickness and roast with olive oil and rosemary in a 400 degree oven until tender, typically anout an hour. Make enough for the whole week and snack on them whenever you get a sweet craving.
3. Read every label of everything you put into your body. Don’t even think about putting anything in your mouth with partially hydrogenated oils (trans fat), high fructose corn syrup, dyes or added colors like red #40 and blue #15.
4. Strive to drink sixty to eighty ounces of purified water every day.
5. Eat one live green organic salad every day.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Amanda Moxley, Body and Soul Coach, publishes the energizing and inspiring “Breath of Fresh Air E-Zine” every other Thursday for healthy people everywhere. If you are ready to discover your perfect body in a way you’ve never learned how to before, get your FREE articles, tips, tools and recipes at: www.AmandaMoxley.com