Amanda’s Travel Nutrition Kit
By Amanda Moxley
Based on years of world travel!
1. Grapefruit Seed extract otherwise none as Defense Plus. This stuff absolutely rocks! I used it in India and never got sick once! Have you ever heard anyone say that they didn’t get sick in India? It helps fight bacteria and germs; you can find it at your health food store.
2. Thieves essential oil made by www.youngliving. com
I found Thieves the year I taught kids K-8 yoga and it saved my life. I never got sick! I use it every single time I board a plane and when I feel like I am catching a bug. Thieves oil is a blend of essential oils inspired by the thieves who robbed dead bodies during the Plague. It is the best and it smells like cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus and rosemary. A little bit goes a long way!
3. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm soothes dry lips like no other.
4. Dr. Bronner’s Organic Biodegradable Peppermint Soap keeps your body clean and fresh. You can even wash your clothes with it!
5. Snacks like Lara bar’s, Nectar bars, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, raisins, apples, raw cacao, hemp seeds, and green powders like spiralina and blue green algae (add to water.)
6. Herbal teas like ginger to help with digestion, chamomile to help you sleep, green to get you going and peppermint to soothe your belly.
8. Sun hat, sunscreen, and aloe vera in case you burn.
9. Journal to record all of your thoughts, insights and adventures.
© 2010 Amanda Moxley
WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Amanda Moxley, Body and Soul Coach, publishes the energizing and inspiring “Breath of Fresh Air E-Zine” – every other Thursday for healthy people everywhere. If you are ready to discover your perfect body in a way you’ve never learned how to before, get your FREE articles, tips, tools and recipes at: www.AmandaMoxley.com
Click here => www.AmandaMoxley.com