Amanda’s Food Paradigm; You May be Surprised!
by Amanda Moxley
1. I believe your relationship to food is one of the most intimate relationships in your life. Perhaps you have never shared the thoughts, feelings, emotions, attitudes, beliefs and judgments you have about food with anyone. You have kept this internal dialogue very private and no one knows about your relationship with food! Becoming aware of this dialogue and sharing it with someone who cares for you and has your best interest at heart can SET YOU FREE!
2. When you balance, understand and heal your food issues you will experience bliss, confidence, and freedom.
3. Your body has infinite wisdom. The ability to listen to and trust your body is the key to losing weight naturally and keeping it off.
4. The dose makes the poison when eating sugar, salty stuff, alcohol or any food.
5. No food is inherently “good” or “bad”. There aren’t little angels floating around your salad and vegetables, and there aren’t little devils with pitchforks hanging around cake and potato chips!
7. Diets and quick fixes don’t work because they don’t address the root of the problem. Most likely your food habits and body thoughts have been with you since childhood, so be patient and compassionate with yourself. Forgive yourself fast and keep your eyes focused on your highest potential and most powerful Vision.
8. Daily self care is crucial to losing weight, increasing your energy and transforming your body. Treat yourself like you would treat your best friend or lover and watch your body transform.
9. You don’t have to be 100% perfect. The food you eat literally becomes your blood, cells, tissues, tendons, thoughts, feelings, emotions and attitude. But when you figure out what foods work uniquely for you and you balance your primary food, it really doesn’t matter if you eat crappy for a day or two because you will be nourished by your primary food.
10. Be a flexatarian! Your body, your cravings, the seasons, your exercise routine and everything else in your life is always changing. Let go of limiting labels around your food, go with the flow and listen to your body’s infinite wisdom.
11. My clients are brilliant! I love you, believe in you and always see you as your highest and best self, no matter where you are on your journey.
How do you like my food paradigm? What’s your food paradigm?