8 easy steps to POP your goals
Last week, I was the keynote speaker for a women’s group I co-founded here in Utah called Luxeme. It was an awesome night in which I shared with the women 8 easy steps to POP your goals! I figured you would want these same tips too! Enjoy!
February is going to be a fully packed month. Next week, I’m hosting a 3 day retreat with my master mind clients in Park City, Utah. We’ll be posting lots of pics on Facebook!
If you’re in Kauai, Hawaii in late February let me know because my friend Michelle Ghilotti and I are hosting a fun 1 day retreat on branding and money magnetism!
And now on to the 8 steps to POP your biz goals!
- The first step in achieving any goal is to identify what you want. What do you really desire? Own that desire! And write it down! I once heard that the only difference between a millionaire and a billionaire is that a billionaire writes down and reads her goals 3 times a day while a millionaire only does it 2 times a day. How many times a day are you reading and writing your goals down? Do you even know what you want?
- Determination is the second step in realizing your dreams. Allow nothing to steal your peace or get in the way of your dreams. Share your dreams with your mentor or coach, someone who believes in you and knows you can do anything you put your mind to. Keep your eyes on the prize and don’t look left or right! Focus on your target and you will make your mark!
- The next step is commitment. Stay diligently committed to your goal for an allotted amount of time. If your goal is to lose 10 pounds or to have your first $10k income month give yourself a reasonable, healthy and realistic time frame. Mark the date on your calendar and focus on that date as if it is happening NOW.. Have unwavering, unshakeable faith that you will make your mark.
- Pay consistent, daily, focused attention to your goal. You can do this by visualizing your success for several minutes each day, writing your goal on a card and reading your card every day and by actually doing something which will bring you closer to your dreams.
- Track your progress in your calendar, journal or computer. Each day take note of your successes and challenges in meeting your goal. Then make a plan to focus harder tomorrow or to ease up on yourself a little bit. Remember to love yourself up, every day!
- Believe in yourself by using positive affirmations, visualization, meditation, prayer and by surrounding yourself with uplifting, supportive friends, mentors and colleagues who inspire you but more importantly believe in you. See the light in all beings.
- Read or listen to books, autobiographies and true stories of other humans who have paved the way before you through realizing their dreams. Inspirational success stories can lift you up and bring you closer to your goals.
- Lastly, never give up on your dreams! Fall down a thousand times, get back up a thousand and one times! You can do it! 95% of success is just showing up! Do not give up!!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS ARTICLE AND/OR VIDEO IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Amanda Moxley, the Healthy Wealthy Biz Mentor, publishes the energizing and inspiring “Breath of Fresh Air E-Zine” every week for fun loving, free spirited women on a MISSION with a VISION how to create profitable, playful and portable businesses that rock and pop! If you are ready to POP your biz to 6 figures in a way you’ve never learned how to before, get your FREE articles, tips, tools and resources at: