30 Foods for Fat Loss
By Amanda Moxley
Summer is here and it’s time to start eating delicious, nutritious foods, exercising and feeling HOT for life! Here is a list of my favorite foods that shed fat and keep you slim and sleek!
2) Lemons and limes-squeeze lemons and limes on everything!
3) Oatmeal-great fiber and an excellent way to start your day.
4) Quinoa-a high protein ancient grain.
8 ) Carrots
9) Goji berries
10) Almond Butter
13) Live green juice
14) Squash-all varieties
15) Yams (help curb sweet cravings!)
19) Ginger-adds heat to stir fry and fresh live juice
21) Coconut Butter
23) Black beans
24) Red lentils
25) Purple rice
27) Peppermint Tea
28) Fennel-a great spice to use after you’ve eaten a big meal
29) Pumpkin Seeds
30) Garbanzo beans
Your body transformation coach,
© 2010 Amanda Moxley
WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEBSITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Amanda Moxley, Body and Soul Coach, publishes the energizing and inspiring “Breath of Fresh Air E-Zine” – every other Thursday for healthy people everywhere. If you are ready to discover your perfect body in a way you’ve never learned how to before, get your FREE articles, tips, tools and recipes at: www.AmandaMoxley.com
Click here => www.AmandaMoxley.com